HuntFishPA - Home Skip to content

Powered by Tyler Technologies

In addition to a general hunting license - additional licenses, permits and/or stamps may be required to hunt specific game animals, or with a particular firearm.


Read More

Launch Permits or Boat Registration Renewal Activities DO NOT require the customer to provide their social security number and/or driver's license number when creating a NEW HuntFishPA account. 

Secondary Section Card 1 Image


Please sign into your account to process eligible boat registration renewals, update a registration address, and purchase launch permits for unpowered boats. To obtain a boating safety certificate, please complete an approved boating safety course by clicking on view courses below.

NOTE: Customers can create a limited account which DOES NOT REQUIRE you to provide a social security number and/or driver's license number to perform these tasks.

Secondary Section Card 2 Image

Harvest Reporting

Please sign in to your account to report your hunting, trapping, and/or amphibian and reptile harvests. The PGC and PFBC require you to report all eligible harvests.


If you are a farmer and/or landowner WITHOUT a Game Commission issued harvest tag, please click on report non-tag harvest.



Secondary Section Card 3 Image

Purchase Merchandise

Please sign in to your account to purchase apparel, books, videos, stamps, artwork, and other themed merchandise.


Guest checkout is available for all Donations, and PFBC fishing vouchers by clicking on guest checkout.